Tuesday 19 January 2016

How I tripled my entire one year salary in one month after getting fired!


.
On January 1st, 2014 (two years ago) I made one and only one resolution for the New Year – to stop accepting “broke” as my personal status quo. I could no longer rely on my frugal savvy alone. Even with a bare bones cost of living, my income of N40,000 was never going to push me far enough from the edge of broke to feel secure. I had to commit to earning more.

In the spirit of true transformation I decided to go big with my 2014 target – setting out to earn a tripled income of my entire 12 months’ salary in ONE month after getting FIRED.

That’s N40,000 X 12 months  = N480,000 X 3 = N1.4 Million in ONE month.

Yes, I did it in September 2015, did it again the following month and the next, I’ve done it again as at January 5th, 2016 – this New Year.

And with your permission, I’d like to reveal to you only if you qualify - the OPEN-secret perfect business opportunity that affords me such a luxurious income in a LIVE one-day event holding this Saturday and Sunday and the next weekend Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Asaba, Uyo, Owerri, Nnewi or Benin.

With your permission, I’d like to hand you a FREE report that reveals more information on what this N50,000 per day business is all about and the EXACT Venues for the city closest to you athttp://www.theperfectpaycheck.com/regdlib2.htm

See exact the VENUES and how to Register to Attend at an admission fee of N3000 here:http://www.theperfectpaycheck.com/regdlib2.htm

My story wasn’t always so. Being the first son and first child of my aged parents, I still remember the horror, the helplessness, and the hatred I had in my heart after I’d just been fired from a job I hated, but felt that I needed to keep. I can only truly understand and feel the pains that the 3,000 Imo state civil servants recently sacked this New Year, January 4th, 2016 are feeling.


Just like some of them right now, our rent was just about expiring and with our six-month old daughter sleeping in our one bedroom apartment - my next emotion was helplessness. I literally had no idea what to do. Sure, I hated my job. In fact, just the night before, my wife Lara essentially told me I needed to find a new job…or else. The stress and chaos was too much for both of us.


When I graduated with a B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering in 2007, I had big dreams ... and absolutely nothing on my CV. As you can imagine, the next few years weren't very fun. Since 2007, I've:


- been unemployed three times, for a total of 13 months.

- failed to hold a "full-time job" longer than a year.

- quit three jobs, been let go once and gotten myself fired once.


Those emotions lasted for months, I eventually had to send Lara and my son to her parents’ while I squatted with some friends. It was that BAD.


But today, nearly twelve months later, I’m beyond thrilled to report – I DID IT!


I have tripled my income!

No comments: