Saturday 16 November 2013

I didnt insure my boobs for N256 million Cossy Orjiakor opens up



cossy

Contrary to news reports that Cossy Orjiakor insured her breasts for a whopping N256 million, the actress has come all out to deny the rumours saying it is “something that somebody just cooked up somewhere.”

The budding singer spoke extensively with the Vanguard saying she decided not to respond to the story because it appeared to be an interesting one so she chose to let it be.
“Its not true. Sometimes, some of these bloggers just cook up stuffs that are not true. But it sounds so interesting, thats why I didnt want to confirm whether its true or not. Let the story just be.”
Asked why she chose not to talk about it, Orjiakor said, “Its because the story is a fiction. Somebody just cooked it up. I dont know anything about it. I didnt tell anybody Im insuring my boobs. Its something that somebody just cooked up somewhere. The story didnt generate from me neither did it generate from my Twitter handle or Instagram.”
But does she have any intention to eventually insure her boobs? This is what the controversial singer said:“I might do it, or not…”

No comments: